CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Calligraphy For Beginners. Hand Lettering: Training, Exercises And Practice: Lettering Calligraphy. Calligraphy Book ( Lettering Book)
- Publish Date: 2016-11-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Calligraphy School;Calligraphy Book;Lettering Book
BEST GIFT IDEA- LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT ! (Regular $
Practice the fantastic hand lettering art in this book for children!
This book will guide you through each of the letters of the alphabet. In this book you can practice new hand lettering techniques by completing workshops, filling in the tasks and connecting letters. This is an introductory workbook for beginners, thus no experience is required, and only practice makes it perfect and is the main key to success!
NEW Calligraphy for beginners. Hand Lettering:Training, Exercises and Practice !
Hand Lettering calligraphy book combines various lettering exercises which will help you to explore creative beautiful designs of art. This hand lettering workbook features hand-lettering lessons and workshops for beginners. Once youve mastered the basic techniques, they can be used in order to develop your own ideas and hand lettering styles.
In this book you will get introduced to the various tools and materials which are needed in order to learn how to master the art of hand lettering, afterwards you will acquire the skills of hand lettering through engaging in easy-to-follow step-by-step exercises and tasks compiled into workshops. You will learn how to transform simple words into beautiful works of hand-lettered art from the basic shapes and forms of letters.
Contemporary western and eastern researchers definitely confirm unique benefits of calligraphy classes for the young generation. The unique opportunities and advantages of calligraphy for childrens development:
- improves handwriting
- develops fine motor skills
- trains memory
- encourages reasoning
- stimulates speech development, diligence
- develops a good eye
- three-dimensional vision
- spacial coordination
- teaches to be patient and assiduity
- soothes hyperactive children
- discovers creative skills
- when working with lines and letters a child learns to respect labour, see and appreciate beauty
Hand Lettering: Beautiful Creative Lettering.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to transform simple words into beautiful works of hand-lettered art.
- Practice each letter of the alphabet.
- Practice spelling words.
- Do the homework.
- Sized to frame at 8.5 x 11
- Original and hand drawn illustrations