SAGE Publications, Inc
Introduction To Leadership Interactive Ebook: Concepts And Practice
- Publish Date: 2017-02-08
- Binding: Printed Access Code
- Author: Peter G. Northouse
This Interactive eBook with SAGE Premium Video and Interactive Leadership Assessments is only $5 when bundled with the new edition!
STUDENTS: Still need to purchase your eBook access code?
For instant access, get your copy of this interactive eBook via the VitalSource Bookstore, where you can choose from the 90- or 180-day rental options available.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the BUY NOW button on this page and select the Slim Pack (shipped access code) version from the drop-down menu. Your interactive eBook access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note: shipping fees apply. You will have 180 days of access with this Slim Pack option.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle the Interactive eBook with its print version and your students get the eBook for only $5!
Your students save when you bundle the interactive eBook with its print version. Order using the print + interactive eBook bundle ISBN 978-1-5063-7122-1.
Please note: Instant access is not available with print + interactive eBook bundles. All bundles will ship with the print version and corresponding interactive eBook 180-day rental access code information (slim pack).
Have Questions or Need a Personalized Demo?
Contact your Sales Representative for more information.
Watch the demo!
This dynamic Interactive eBook version of the Fourth Edition of Peter G. Northouses bestselling Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking! Read your mobile-friendly eBook anywhere, anytime with easy access across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Using the VitalSource Bookshelf platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline, share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and follow friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia resources as well as get access to academic and professional articles.
- Interactive Leadership Assessments: Readers receive an analysis of their questionnaire score and personalized, pragmatic feedback for further strengthening of their leadership abilities.
- VIDEO: Relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, animated graphics, and other clips bring deeper learning and understanding as you explore key topics.
- AUDIO: Engaging podcasts and audio resources supplement and enrich key points within the text.
- REFERENCE AND JOURNAL ARTICLES: Access to articles from SAGEs influential journals, handbooks, and encyclopedias offer important background and exposure to seminal work in your field of study.