Mystery At The Space Needle (49) (Real Kids Real Places)
Publish Date: 2016-04-13
Author: Carole Marsh
One Sparking, City! One space-age tower! One mysterious Box! A stash of silver dollars! And a sky-high adventure! Christina, Grant, Mimi, and Papa head for Seattles famous Space Needle, and end up in a towering mystery full of curious tokens, shiny silver dollars, suspicious characters, and words of warning from someone but who?? And why??
This mystery incorporates history, geography, culture and more! Fun activities, built-in book club and SAT words are in each book.
Below is the Reading Levels Guide for this book: Grade Levels: 3-6 Accelerated Reader Reading Level: 4.4 Accelerated Reader Points: 2 Accelerated Reader Quiz Number: 182118 Lexile Measure: 650 Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading Level: Q Developmental Assessment Level: 40
Get your FREE Resources!
1. Download the Carole Marsh Mysteries Real Kids! Real Places! Correlations to Common Core/State Standards HERE.
2. Download the Where Have You Been map HERE.
3. Utilize the Real Kids! Real Places! Common Core State Standards Teacher Resource for classroom discussion questions and activities for ELA grades 2-6. This can be used for all 50 mysteries HERE.
4. Download additional activities including Fact or Fiction, Fascinating Facts, Book Club Discussions and Book Club Activities HERE.
5. Want a sneak peak? Read the first three chapters HERE.