Marketing: An Introduction Plus 2014 Mymarketinglab With Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package (12Th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2014-04-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Gary Armstrong;Philip Kotler
ALERT:Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.--
Marketing: An Introduction is intended for use in undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses. It is also suitable for those interested in learning more about the fundamentals of marketing.
This best-selling, brief text introduces marketing through the lens of creating value for customers.
With engaging real-world examples and information, Marketing: An Introduction shows students how customer valuecreating it and capturing itdrives every effective marketing strategy.
The Twelfth Edition reflects the latest trends in marketing, including new coverage on online, social media, mobile, and other digital technologies.
MyMarketingLabfor Marketing: An Introduction is a total learning package. MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and examsresulting in better performance in the courseand provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students.
- Improve Results with MyMarketingLab: MyMarketingLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students Learning: The texts active and integrative Road to Learning Marketing presentation helps students learn, link, and apply major concepts.
- Encourage Students to Apply Concepts: A practical marketing-management approach provides in-depth, real-life examples and stories that engage students with basic marketing concepts and bring the marketing journey to life.
- Cover New Marketing Trends and Technology: Every chapter of this edition features revised and expanded discussions on the explosive impact of exciting new marketing technologies.
0133763528 / 9780133763522 Marketing: An Introduction Plus NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
- 0133451275 / 9780133451276 Marketing: An Introduction
- 0133455122 / 9780133455120 NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Marketing: An Introduction
Note: MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.